We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to become aware of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
1. Personal Data We Process
We may process the following types of personal data about you: personal details (e.g., name, address, e-mail address); demographic information (e.g., gender, age, nationality); identifier information (e.g., passport, driver’s license, national identity number); contact details (e.g., address, telephone number, email address); online identifiers (e.g., IP address, cookie information, username, password); payment details; information about your use of our websites; information about your interactions with our services, promotions or advertising; and any views or opinions you provide us.
2. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Register as a Business Partner;
- Providing information on our services (events, campaigns, seminars, etc.);
- Contacting you regarding contracts, their performance, and other business matters;
- Sending greetings, communications, newsletters, etc;
- Responding to various inquires and sending notifications;
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
- Other legitimate interests, including analyzing the use of our website or services, tailoring website and news content, setting preferences in our website or electronic mailings, improving our websites, offering and managing programs and events, fulfilling our obligations to our clients and others, and managing our client and vendor relationships;
- Confirming application history and selecting candidates based on personal information such as resume and work history;
- Informing the date and time of the interview and whether you have been hired or not;
- Determining wages and manage employment after hiring;
- Any other purpose in relation to those listed above.
3. Voluntariness and Consequences of providing Personal Information
Personal information can be provided at your own discretion; however, if all or part of the necessary personal information is not provided, our services may not be provided.
4. Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
We may process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- To process your instructions or fulfill the obligations under any contracts with you or your organization;
- Your consent expressly given to us to process your personal data in such manner. You may withdraw your consent to this processing at any time; however, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before such withdrawal of your consent;
- To protect important interests of the data subjects;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- Our legitimate interests, public interests, or those of any third-party recipients of your personal data, provided that such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental and freedoms.
5. Provision and Sharing of Personal Data
We may share personal data and information with the following third parties for the purposes above. If this is necessary, we will comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- Occupational professionals such as lawyers, tax accountants, and certified public accountants;
- Third parties approved or designated by you;
- Third parties who process your personal data on our behalf; and
- Any government, regulatory agency, enforcement or exchange body or court where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation or at their request.
6. Management of Personal Data
We manage your personal data within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, in order to avoid illegal access to, or loss, destructions, manipulation or any personal data, by implementing necessary and appropriate rules and regulations concerning the protection of personal data. In addition, we provide appropriate supervision to our employees regarding the handling of personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide personal data to any third party unless we have the client's consent or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by laws and regulations or as stated in this policy.
7. Contact Information regarding Personal Data
Regarding disclosure, corrections or deletions of personal data, please contact us using the contact information found on the webpage to which you have provided your personal data, or by sending an inquiry to the below. In that case, we will verify your identity and respond within a reasonable period of time:
ImmuniT Research Inc.
1-1-13, Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan, Urban Net Uchisaiwaicho Building 3F
Data Processing Officer：Kei Yoneyama
8. Outsourcing Management
We may outsource part of our operations pertaining to personal information to another company. In this case, we select the company who meet or exceed our standard of personal information protection and specify their responsibilities. We also demand of the company appropriate handling of personal information and will continue to supervise and evaluate them to safeguard operations.
9. Acquisition of Personal Information by a Method that the Person cannot Easily Recognize
We use Google Analytics and Cookies on the websites operated by us. We also use the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption system for all the parts where personal information is entered on the website operated by us. However, please note in advance that due to the nature of Internet communication, security is not completely guaranteed.
10. Google Analytics
1) About Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a technology which obtains statistics on the facts of access to, the usage rates of, and other factors regarding specific websites by grasping the access status to the websites.
2) Use of Google Analytics
We may use Google Analytics for the purposes described below; however, we do not acquire any personally identifiable information:
- To understand the access to specific websites and the display of the page;
- To acquire detailed statistical information by using it in combination with cookies;
- To provide services that are more tailored to the visitor based on the above; or
- To improve the websites based on the above.
1) About Cookies
2) Cookie Settings
You are allowed to modify the settings for sending and receiving cookies from your browser. Different browsers have different methods for modifying cookie settings. Check your browser's "Help" menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings. You should note that if you block all or some of the cookies from the websites operated by us, you may not be able to enjoy services that require authentication or you may be restricted from using the various services provided by us.
- To display the most appropriate advertisement on the websites operated by us or on other websites based on the content of your interest and the usage status of the websites operated by us
- To understand and investigate the visit history and usage details of the websites operated by us.
- To improve the service of websites operated by us
- To provide services that suit you
12. Cross Border Transfer
Personal data may be transferred to entities in countries or jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), such as Japan, if required for purposes as described above. Please note that such countries or jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as the EEA and that they may not afford many of the rights conferred upon you in the EEA. We will ensure that any such international transfers are made subject to appropriate and suitable safeguards as required by the GDPR or other relevant laws. When doing so, we will comply with applicable data protection requirements and take appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data.
13. Retention of Personal Data
14. Your Rights
You have the right to access, request correction of, request deletion of, request the limitation of processing of, and request the data possibility of your personal data retained by us. When we receive a request based on such right, we will conduct any necessary investigation without delay and provide you or a nominated third party with personal data or respond to such request without delay.
15. How to Lodge a Complaint to the Regulator
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection regulator if you consider that we have breached your data protection rights.